Monday, March 5, 2012

IINspired in Long Beach, teaser


I need to keep this brief but couldn't wait to tell you that I'll be sharing information over the next few days that you won't want to miss.

I just returned from an inspiring weekend in Long Beach with thousands of present, future and graduate students from the Institute For Integrative Nutrition (IIN). The weekend conference was called MegaIIN and it was a fantastic opportunity to connect with like-minded people while listening to industry experts like John Robbins, David Wolfe, Geneen Roth and Joshua Rosenthal and reflect on topics such as emotional eating, Sexy Soul Wellness, empowering girls and women in a society that objectifies them, and the significance of living with authenticity and love. The tears, laughter, bonding and massive growth that occurred in only a few short days were nothing short of empowering. While I’ve connected online with students from the around the globe, there’s nothing like seeing the light in someone’s eyes and feeling the energy that exudes with passion from every pore of their being. I left the conference with a renewed sense of community and feeling of support, encouraging me to stretch beyond my self-imposed boundaries and step into my power

Please stay tuned for a series of key learnings gleaned from this powerful event, some of the vegan food that filled me with pleasure while I was there and the fabulous people I can't want to share with you.
Love and veggies,
Susan

PS: If you’re passionate about nutrition and integrative wellness, I highly recommend taking a good look at IIN. You can get their nutrition book for free and take a few minutes to read through the awesome training I received by visiting my website http://theveggiecoach.com. I'm happy to share my experience with you and answer any questions about discounts on school fees.


No comments: